Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Tarnak, Feb 1, 2012.
Just got an update to version 188.8.131.52...
Looks like I have to reboot to bring back the padlock in the systray icon. Back in a few minutes...
I had to revert to 184.108.40.206.... due to startup items not loading.
Sorry to hear about your problem.I had no problem at all installing 220.127.116.11.All is functioning as it should here.
No issues here after a reboot on Win 7 x64!
Guess mine auto updated when turning on computer this morning. Didn't even know it until reading this thread! Retained the padlock and can tell no dif in it even being there! I like, I like!
my one's still v18.104.22.168
Updates will be shipped out to all users in the next 36 hours. The changelog is as follows:
- Significant improvements to the upgrade path from Webroot 2011/prior products
- Further development on the standalone Identity Shield build (not available for beta yet)
- Further development for the SME/Enterprise SecureAnywhere
- Improved compatibility with non-English keyboards
- Improved compatibility with the JAWS screenreader
- Improved compatibility with the Proxy Networks Host Input Filter
- Added support for an MSI-based installation if desired
- Preliminary Japanese support in beta versions
Thanks for the help!
ah! I see.......thx for the changelog
Thanks for the changelog posted at a couple of Security sites!
I just reran the installer, and this time it installed without a hitch.
Still getting the problem with the double @@ character when, for example, entering email address in the Webroot Contact Support Page with Firefox, using a French keyboard
See also the thread French Keyboard Issues.
We just fixed a few issues with Japanese keyboards that will hopefully fix this as well. The next build should be available in the next few days.
Thanks for the info. Here's hoping the upcoming build will finally resolve the problem.
Btw I'm not sure of this, but I THINK it only happens when on https:// pages.