VBA32 3.10.5 refresh, + Quarantine

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by dan_maran, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

Just incase you VBA32 fans have not noticed there is a "new" version of VBA32 3.10.5, a refresh with WMF detection fixed, available for download since 30Jan06

What I have been impressed with is the new Quarantine feature, that was mentioned in previous VBA32 threads. The newer version is much more stable and has a few more options. Below is a screen of the upload to VBA's server for analysis. This in my opinion is a big step in the right direction for VBA32.

Attached Files:

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Was the new quarantine feature part of the normal updates?

I am at work now so I cannot check whether my updated VBA32 has this feature.

Another big step, IMO, would be a scheduler, then it would become more set and forget. With this feature present, VBA32 would be more attractive to newbies.

3. dan_maran

From whatsnew.eng in VBA32 directory

So you should have it BC. I have not checked out the AntiDialer to see if it now works with this refresh.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  4. dan_maran

If any of the reps for VBA are around, could you state the status of the AntiDialer and if it is still advised to be disbaled. Thanks.

5. dan_maran

Ok, how about installing updates manually, will this be available in the future or is it possible to do so already. I always receive an error message when I try to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.