VBA32 3.10.5 refresh, + Quarantine

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by dan_maran, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

Just incase you VBA32 fans have not noticed there is a "new" version of VBA32 3.10.5, a refresh with WMF detection fixed, available for download since 30Jan06

What I have been impressed with is the new Quarantine feature, that was mentioned in previous VBA32 threads. The newer version is much more stable and has a few more options. Below is a screen of the upload to VBA's server for analysis. This in my opinion is a big step in the right direction for VBA32.

Attached Files:

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Was the new quarantine feature part of the normal updates?

I am at work now so I cannot check whether my updated VBA32 has this feature.

Another big step, IMO, would be a scheduler, then it would become more set and forget. With this feature present, VBA32 would be more attractive to newbies.

3. dan_maran

From whatsnew.eng in VBA32 directory

So you should have it BC. I have not checked out the AntiDialer to see if it now works with this refresh.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  4. dan_maran

If any of the reps for VBA are around, could you state the status of the AntiDialer and if it is still advised to be disbaled. Thanks.

5. dan_maran

Ok, how about installing updates manually, will this be available in the future or is it possible to do so already. I always receive an error message when I try to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.