VB RAP test results October 2010

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by hckyo, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Someone else wondering why Returnil is included?

Returnil has an AV, but it's NOT an AV by itself:blink:

2. steve1955

steve1955 Registered Member

there are limitations to every test,in the "real world" I have PCs brought to me with far more malware probs that are using some of the products with the "best" detection rates than I do with those with products with worse detection rates,partly due to numbers using these "higher detection rate products"(some are free!)is greater so numbers should statistically be higher,but not by the amounts encountered,Kaspersky seems to be best at keeping a PC clean but current products(2011) have other problems,which can drive a user mental!

3. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Sorry to prove you wrong but that's the VB100 test NOT the RAP test. If you wish to know more about the RAP test a full explanation is on the site. You just need to login and read it.

4. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

I am aware of the RAP - a bit newer "thing" than the general VB100% tests. I have been VB magazine subscriber for 3 years , my subscription has just ended ; I didn't renew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.