Validate Archive problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by andy32901, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. como

como Registered Member

I’m pleased it works for you, it may be quicker to check with MD5 Sums on the .tib file on the internal and external drives than a TI validation on the external, you could then keep the sums in a WordPad file for future reference.

2. johnmeyer

johnmeyer Registered Member

FWIW, I am now getting 100% bad (corrupt image) backups, even when backing up to an internal IDE drive. I wrote about this in my long thread posted a few months ago, but now I cannot get a single backup to work.

I tried memtest; I did scandisk with error correction; I did a defrag (of the target drive). Everything tests fine. I renabled all sorts of Windows services that I had disabled. I have unplugged all USB and Firewire cables (even though I am now trying to do backups to the internal drives).

The good news is that I think I have now created the perfect test system for this problem, because it now fails 100% of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.