Vaio Gate :S

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by dnazer, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnazer

dnazer Registered Member

Hi. I'm stuck trying to understand something. My vaio gate (sony's equivalent to object dock really...) has a tvshack.cc link in it lol...everytime i remove it, once i restart, it reappears. it's a Naruto poster link XD!! i don't even watch naruto lol...anyway i can't locate any registry keys or any files related to the link which is <http:// tvshack. cc/ media / anime - posters / 13 . jpg> (don't click on it just in case you get this w.e it is..just posting for info). it brings up a small naruto poster.

i looked through my appdata as well as my system32 but i'm not exactly an expert so i wouldn't really know if anything is out of order or not. Prevx and norton scans come up clean....btw it comes up as an internet explorer shortcut link. i use chrome as default....

I deleted history, temp files, the whole disk clean up thing. nothing has worked so far. kind of frustrating. any help would be appreciated. thanks :)
    ps- other than the fact that that link shows up, my laptop is function normally.

**there it's not a clickable link anymore :D. ~Comment removed~

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
  2. vojta

vojta Registered Member

It goes against the forum's policy to post links to possibly infected sites. You could PM it to Prevx help if you think it's important, but you should delete it from your post.

If you got a paid Prevx's license they will manually clean your computer. You can contact Prevx support to discuss the details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.