v9.1 server - error: not TI archive

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ATLASSYS, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATLASSYS

ATLASSYS Registered Member

I am testing the full 9.1 server version. I have imaged a server 3 times and am trying to do a full restore.
    No matter which image i select (one from v8 or 9.1 server ) i get the error:
    Selected file is not an Acronis True Image Server archive or file is corrupted.
    Select another file.
    Same error every time.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ATLASSYS,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please provide us with the more detailed information on the problem?

- What operating system is installed on your server?

- Where do you store your images?

- Have you ever been able to successfully verify any of the images you mentioned above?

- Let us know if the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows creates corrupt images both when it is running from under Windows and when your server is booted from Bootable Rescue CD;

- Please perform a memory test using the memtest86+ utility and inform us about the result.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. ATLASSYS

ATLASSYS Registered Member

The OS is win2003 server with current patches. I have attempted both booting off recovery Cd and thru Windows with same results.
    Memtest86 comes up with no errors.
    I have a test environment setup with 2 dell 2850 servers and 2 dell GX280 ws.
    One server is on Win2003 and the other is on Win2003 R2. One Ws is win2k and the other is winXP pro, both with all the latest patches from MS.
    The images have been stored on an external and locally, both with same results.
    Ghost is installed on one server and working OK.

My trial is now expired.

Steve

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Steve,

This issue requires some deep investigation, so if you want us to proceed with it then please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.