V4 Configuration Editor help needed.

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by mannyo1221, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mannyo1221

mannyo1221 Registered Member

I am about to deploy Nod32 V4 Business edition to around 350 workstations at work, but need to iron out one small problem before deploying on mass.

On the central server, I have remote server and remote admin console installed and my test clients all communicate with the server no problems.

The issue I need to resolve is around the email scanner and Outlook 2003. By default Nod32 seems to add a signature to emails saying "scanned by nod32 (pattern version). I need to remove this signature before the big deployment, I have worked out how to do this at a workstation level, but can someone tell me where the option is in the config editor as I cannot find it. I need to add it to the installation package prior to deployment.

Thank you.

2. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

It is under Eset Kernel, Setup, Email client protection. Under the Email Filter section would make a bit more logal sense, but on well. There are several options depending on sending and recieving, make sure you cover them all.

3. mannyo1221

mannyo1221 Registered Member

Many thanks, found it. I have now deployed the change and will test it more fully on Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.