User name and password

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by hc6700, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hc6700

hc6700 Registered Member

I bought ESET antivirus and installed it. When I'm trying to update it, it asks for a username and password. I never got one, there wasn't one in the box. All I have is my license number.
    How do I register this product with the license number so I can get a username and password.
    thanks

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello hc6700,

Go to the ESET Activation page here. Enter your information and serial number. When submitted, you will receive an email with a personal username and password.

Thank you,

Richard

3. hc6700

hc6700 Registered Member

I've gone to the activate page and it says that my license # isn't valid. I've tried activating 6 times, to no avail. I have one letter 'o' in my license # and have tried that as a zero but it doesn't help. I've also entered my license number in upper case, then lower case but that doesn't help.
    what do I do. I've spent almost 3 hours trying to resolve this issue. Ugh.:(

4. hc6700

hc6700 Registered Member

Richard,
    Can you please respond to my last post.
    thanks
    hc

5. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

First question Did you buy the license from a reputable seller.If so are you sure the license you enter is exactly as shown another word lower case upper case or a letter that should be a number.

6. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Can you please send me a private message with your serial number and I will look it up in our system?

Thank you,

Richard

7. maga901

maga901 Registered Member

I bought ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 (Home Edition) New 2yr, 4-User, Download. I got a email (This is your order confirmation message. It is the first of two emails you will receive. A second registration message will arrive shortly and will contain your username, password and instructions for downloading) but I didnt received a second email for a username and password. I pay $155.87 what is my next step? I notice a few people with a same problem. Eset need to improve the process for download software. Need a friendly page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.