??Upgrades to TDS3 and WormGuard 4??

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Wilpower, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilpower

Wilpower Registered Member

:cool: Hello Security Wise:I have used TDS3Pro. for around a year.Excellent,Excellent program!
    I am a committed and Registered user of both TDS3 and WormGuard4.
    I am very curious however,Where is TDS4 PRO?
    Is any one else wondering "why hasn't there been an upgrade of TDS3 to TDS4 yet"?
    I mean,INCREASED protection from TROJANS and the SUFFISTICATED WORMS of today seems to me, should be Priority ONE!
    What about youo_O o_O

2. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

They're just around the corner, and as a registered user you'll be entitled to a free upgrade, but we can't say any more until we release it.

Regards,
    Wayne

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello Wilpower, welcome in the TDs family and the DCS forum here and in the private TDS forum --if you didn't register over there please follow the URL in my signature and do asap to keep on top of all the news and goodies and deeper security secrets--
    As a registered user you do know you are safe and on top of all of the protection against nasties already, so don't worry, it can become only even better and leave the whole world in Aaaahhhhwwwe! So till that the world becomes speechless we can still communicate and keep using our nicest tools!
    Did you try the scripting part too? There is an msagent by your nickname, might be nice to try some scripting with that one? http://www.e-clips.com.au/products/7724970/cc_Will.gif
    http://www.quit.org.au/index2.html Here to download that character. It's one to help people to quit smoking originally.
    TDS runs them marvelous!

4. Wilpower

:cool:Hey thats great to here Jooske! Thanks for the welcome.However,lets not forget ,the bad guys with their TROJANS and increasingly complicated WORMS, are just as hard at work developing!
    So,in my opinion,one is not as safe as some would have you beleive.Lets face it,in my buisness,SECURITY is more important then promo products!!!

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Wilpower, I'm looking forward to the sophisticated unpackers & the vaious choices of TDS modules available for all levels of user.
    Wormguard will include it's own updater to keep on top of the ever increasingly complex worm varients.
    Can't wait to start the beta testing :D

6. Wilpower

:cool:Hey Pilli, thanks for the blip;appreciate it.Yeh,well an Auto Updater is really the only way to go,when the speed by which the bad stuff is put out there, is really ever increasing!
    I am a Reg. user of all 3 major Defense Programs offered by diamondcs(TDS3Pro./WormGuard4/ and PE. so obviously I support the work at diamondcs.
    I would be very interested in 'Beta Testing'any one of the programs I'm running on my system if it would help in DEVELOPING UPGRADES that will STAY AHEAD of the security risks;however nobody has ever offered or asked.

7. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

Well, just 197 post to go.... :D
    Dolf

8. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

To become a DCS beta tester you need to be an active member of the DCS private forums, I can't remember the exact criteria but I believe it has to be after a set number of posts. The DCS team make the final decision.

Dolf, As far as I am aware posts to this forum do not count :D

9. Wilpower

:cool:Wells Folks,seems I need a rule book!...or something

10. DolfTraanberg

reset: 200 and counting...

11. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

I found this post of Waynes & remember these are for posts on the DCS forums, also this post is quite old so thhe rules may have changed:

12. DolfTraanberg

13. Wilpower

:cool:Well Whatever,Thanks for the outline!
    In anticipation of TDS4 and WormGuard??

14. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Wilpower, i wasn't around to react earlier on your promotion product :)
    Wouldn't you like to include such a thing in an emulator to jump up on an intruder's system --be it a portscanner or a trojan writer-- which could be possible among others.
    Make sure you do have the scripts and speech parts included; with running in the UserSubmitted scripts using the InnerPeace script you might get a little idea of what i mean, but other scripts make the system voice commanded and can include more autoupdate and auto scan, --there is an auto-update option in the TDS configuration, btw: not even to remote control Gavin who stays marvelous on top of the nasties anyway, but to get the daily reference files in-- and there are scripts really adding to security and very useful tasks (See the Screx script for instance!)

15. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:mad: i keep falling for it

16. Wilpower

:cool:Jooske,I believe I know what you mean;and I gotta say,Gavin has always been super helpful/and lets not forget resourceful!
    Not to offend anyone,what I was referring to "Promotional Products"was cups,shirts keychains etc.
    Now,the"Emulator" idea really rocks,and I 've mentioned to Gavin a time back that I an option or two that would be "more aggressive in response" might be a very successful strategy in dealing with intrusions of all kinds!
    Anyway,so goes it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.