Upgrade to New Version

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Hey, just became a licensed TDS Operator. Feels great! :D Love the application. Two questions for anyone...

1. When I started my evaluation a couple of weeks ago, I was running version 3.2.0. I see version 3.2.1 is now available. What is the difference between the two? Is this info on the web site (couldn't find version information o_O)?

2. Assuming it's worth upgrading to the latest version, do I need to uninstall the old version first, or just install over the old version?

Thanks in advance! *puppy*

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi Dazed_and_Confused,

If you downloaded the setup from the DCS site, you already have version 3.2.1. This version has been out for a while now. If you see TDS saying 3.2 anywhere, just disregard it.

HTH....

Regards,
    Kent

3. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Anywhere? It says it when I put my cursor over the TDS icon in the system tray.

4. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Yes, just disregard it. If I remember correctly, the version # is hardcoded into the program and would have took too much effort for the guys at DCS to change, as they have more important things thay have been working on ;) ....

Regards,
    Kent

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Dazed_and_Confused, puff-m-d is right - the correct version 3.2.1 is shown in your Control panel "Add remove programmes"

HTH Pilli :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.