Upgrade to New Version

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Hey, just became a licensed TDS Operator. Feels great! :D Love the application. Two questions for anyone...

1. When I started my evaluation a couple of weeks ago, I was running version 3.2.0. I see version 3.2.1 is now available. What is the difference between the two? Is this info on the web site (couldn't find version information o_O)?

2. Assuming it's worth upgrading to the latest version, do I need to uninstall the old version first, or just install over the old version?

Thanks in advance! *puppy*

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi Dazed_and_Confused,

If you downloaded the setup from the DCS site, you already have version 3.2.1. This version has been out for a while now. If you see TDS saying 3.2 anywhere, just disregard it.

HTH....

Regards,
    Kent

3. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Anywhere? It says it when I put my cursor over the TDS icon in the system tray.

4. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Yes, just disregard it. If I remember correctly, the version # is hardcoded into the program and would have took too much effort for the guys at DCS to change, as they have more important things thay have been working on ;) ....

Regards,
    Kent

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Dazed_and_Confused, puff-m-d is right - the correct version 3.2.1 is shown in your Control panel "Add remove programmes"

HTH Pilli :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.