Upgrade from ver3 to ver4

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Gti30, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gti30

Gti30 Registered Member

Just wanted to share with other users that I have been using ver3 for the last year on two XP laptops without any issues. I originally changed from using Norton Internet Security which didnt find a virus on one of my laptops but on a recommendation from a friend I tried ESET Smart Security and it found the virus no problem. I had also tried AVG & McAfee full versions on some of my friends PC's and they didnt find the virus either. I have just took out another subscription with ESET and decided to uninstall ver3 from both laptops (as per the ESET knowledge base), I installed ver4 and have been using it for the last week on both laptops without any issues so far. I was a bit sceptical as I had read so many problems on the forum about ver4 but decided to go ahead anyway. All I can say is that it has been seamless and I am extremely happy with the software. I also purchased another license and will be installing ver4 on my girlfriends PC when her Norton subscription expires in a couple of months. :)

2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

You made the right move my friend.:thumb:

ps. you cant always expect folks with no issues to post here, if they did the servers would go down.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.