Upgrade from 9 Home to 10 Home ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by stratman70, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratman70

stratman70 Registered Member

Hi,
    I'm new here. This probably has been discussed but I cannot find it. I use winxp pro. I use a lot of Home rec ording software, nain is Sonar Producer 6.2.
    I WILL NOT be jumping to Vista until it is forced upon me, so will I gain anything by goig to 10? The new features mention application settings, outlook, etc But doesn't the image already do that?
    Thanks So Much
    PS I made the BartPE plug disk and it works great!

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Unless you need the new features stay with V9. If you search the forums you will see that some of the new TI10 features are broken as released. Par for the course.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello stratman70,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please have a look at this post a detailed list of new features introduced with Acronis True Image 10.0 Home.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

One of the best features of ATI 10, which has nothing to do with Vista, is that you can set up directories with ATI and then set up secheudled tasks to those directories and ATI will automatically name the files AND will observe limits as to number, size, and/or age of backups. You can even set how many diffs or incs you want it to do, automaticallly, before it does another full bull backup.

So, for example, you can tell ATI to do backups to a Managed Backup Location on Drive D but set the limit to 10, when it makes the 11th backup, it will automatically delete the oldest backup, leaving only 10.

That feature alone is worth the price of admission, imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.