Updating errors (SpywareBlaster)

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jamie, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie

jamie Guest

I am getting an error message too when I attempt to look for updates with the SpyBlaster program [the last update was fine on 5-14-03]- it has never done that before?

Wins98se, IE5.5, SSD, AVG free, Kerio 2.1.5 -- all worked fine before -- all of the sudden I get an error message that I may have a problem with either the antivirus software or my firewall -- they always worked before -- And, Yes - I scan everyday with SSD - what's up?

SpywareGuard 2.0 would not do anything but, turn my screen to black whenever I attempted to browse the internet -- so, I uninstalled the program 2 days ago -- all this "other stuff" has started to happen since theno_O

Split from other thread as it is a different issue - Javacool

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

It is very possible that the server was just temporarily down. Could you try again and report back if you still experience the issue? Thanks!

-Javacool

3. Imp

Imp Registered Member

Hello Jamie,
    I got exactely the same problem one time after a new installation of the program into my computer, I believe the reason was that I made a copy of the setup program into a cdrom and when I transfered it to my HD C: it was not working well anymore !!! no explication or reason why ?
    You just have to download a new copy of the program and reinstall it normally, of course you need first to uninstall the corrupted copy using your program "add & remove programs" in your control panel....
    I am sure it will match again after that !!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.