Updates to acronis 8 (859) inv# 100837145

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by stumcl, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stumcl

stumcl Registered Member

have been unable to login to update site. tried to re-register, but says email address is already registered. ask for password, but do not get any email. re-registered using a new email address, but do not get further instructions. run my own email server, other email addresses are working fine. use dyndns.org to track my ip changes instead of having a static ip. thought I would try here as email between us is not working.

2. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

On your display, when you open the registration page, scroll across to the righthand side.There you should see the boxes where you can log on.
    I hope this solves your promlem.

Xpilot

3. stumcl

stumcl Registered Member

already tried the login but email/password does not work

4. rafael

rafael Registered Member

Just tried logging in on the update page. No problem here.
    Suggest to review your email address and password to ensure these are exactly the same the first time the product has been registered.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello stumcl,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please contact Acronis Support Team at support@acronis.com. Attach your registration e-mail address. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.