Updates, not informed of failure...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by manOFpeace, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manOFpeace

manOFpeace Registered Member

Hello, Nod32 alerted me to-day of a problem. Incorrect username or password. But it took from 20 Nov. until to-day (25th) to inform me. It was not updating and being on automatic update I forget about it and let it do it's job. I think that is rather a long time and suggest it would be a good idea to inform me earlier. I don't know how it got changed, assuming it was. I was unable to check password, user-name correct. Done a scan and clean and all is well.
    Maybe this is the problem from the threat log;

Time Module Object Name Threat Action User Information
    19/11/2005 20:16:50 IMON archive hxxp://static.zangocash.com/cab/Zango/ie/bridge-c18.cab Win32/Adware.WinAd application Connection terminated My name\Puter name
    19/11/2005 20:16:38 IMON archive hxxp://static.zangocash.com/cab/Zango/ie/bridge-c18.cab Win32/Adware.WinAd application Connection terminated My name\Puter name

I just remembered about this when writing the post above. Can I delete this or how should I handle it?
    There was no indication of a problem until to-day when the bad user name and password alert appeared on screen.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.