Update Problem - Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 9.0 (build 1,461)

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by David Parker, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Parker

David Parker Registered Member

I received a notification that I needed to download the latest updates for my Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 9.0 (build 1,461). After downloading to my computer, everything seemed to work ok under my profile and/or sign on. When my children signed on under their profile using the same computer, a notification appeared stating that the license has expired and we need to pay to renew the license. I do not understand the reason for this requirement sense it is all based on the same computer. The only difference is we each have our own login profile. It has never been my understanding that if you have several sign on profiles on a computer that you need to have a separate license for each profile. When I down-loaded the update, it asked me if I wanted to make the software available to all users on the same machine and I said yes.

Software: Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 9.0 (build 1,461)

Regards,

David

2. Uncle Ben

Uncle Ben Registered Member

Over a month and no response! Humm, I guess the Acrobats are listening. I don't know if you still have the issue, but I think this may have to do with the way you installed the software. Try un-installing PE, re-installing. At one point, the installation script will ask you if you want to install for one or all users - chosse ALL users. I believe this should correct the problem. HTH.
    Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.