Update Button v.3 in Taskbar missing

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by MikeBln, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeBln

MikeBln Registered Member

Hello,
    i am German, and my Englisch is not good, i beg your Pardon...

Ok, i´m using Eset Anti Virus v.3,Trial Englisch. I am waiting for the German version, but this is yet not available, so i test the English Version.

In the Taskbar Symbol, right Mouse on Eset Symbol, i miss an Update Button i can only this see.
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2500/aufnahme1kv7.png

If possible, can Fa. Eset to do up an Button " Update " in Taskbar ( Screen) Eset Symbol, right Mouse Klick??

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

In my opinion , it is not necessary because the product provides automatic updates whcih require no user intervention .

However , I believe they have already added the option you request , you'll see it in the next build .

3. MikeBln

Aha, ok thx for the Info, we will see if Eset makes this in the next build..
    Oh God my Englisch is so bad...School Englisch from 1986 ..:-(

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Build(s) are ready , they are just internal and not available for the mass public .

Bitte!

5. MikeBln

Ok, thanks now i´m up to Date,i have regulär Eset 2.7 in use, but i change/Upgrade to v. 3, when its in German.

This v .3 pleased me.
    Aha you can German .. "Bitte"*lol

Ok, i wish all the Member a nice Christmas and a good slide in the Year 2008..
    Best regards.:D
    Mike

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I've been learning German for 4 years but I can't use it very well :D

Enjoy your holidays , Mike :thumb:

7. MikeBln

Guten Morgen,

Wow thats fast, yesterday we talk about the Taskbar Menü, Missing Functions, an today the new Version is out, this has been Intuition.:cool:

Thats what i´m talking about it...
    http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/104/attachmentti1.jpg

Now i wait for v3 in German, then i am Lucky...

Ah, but whats that i miss the eMail Integration into Thunderbird, only Outlook supportet .. Or have i overlooked this adjustment??
    *grrrrrr
    And when i Update via Taskbar Icon, after Update ist ready, the Window don´t close automaticly, a great pity.

Good Bye

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.