Update Alerts

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by rayg, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayg

rayg Registered Member

I would respectfully suggest after having a post moved that if you have a forum for a specific product then and update alert has as much right to be in that products forum as anywhere else!

Comments?

2. marti

marti Registered Member

All update alerts go here: http://www.wilderssecurity.com/index.php?board=26

3. Stan999

Stan999 Registered Member

I would also like to see the NOD updates posted here on the "Official NOD Support" site. I don't really like having to go to the update forum every day just to see if an NOD update has been posted or not.

Stan Gunn

4. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

Stan I understand why you feel that way.

Unfortunately, with so many updating programs, we have to have a central place to keep them or else nobody knows which one is newest (as was once the case)

So, I am sorry to inform you that the current policy will remain until Paul W decides otherwise. I hope you can understand our needs and bear with us.

5. headcase

headcase Registered Member

I am on the side of Rayg and Stan99.

Seems silly to me to be on a forum and then have to go to another to find out if there are any updates.

No offence intended folks.

6. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

headcase,

Please consider this one as well. Must of us use a variety of security related programs. The update section gives you a chance to look for updates on all of them. It would be equally annoying to have to go to another forum to see if NOD32 has updates as well.

Regards,

Pieter

7. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Ladies & Gents,

Update alerts belong into the dedicated forum as mentioned above. We didn't make an exception to the rule in regard to that other top notch software TDS that has their forum over on this board; those (daily!) updates are posted over on the update forum. We ar not planning to make an exception to the rule now.

In this context, there's no use to keep this thread open.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.