Up in Blazes!

Discussion in 'polls' started by Checkout, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

Should Blaze uninstall his spelling checker?   :D
    Shall we send him back to his basement?

2. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

I can't decide, he was funnier than Hell before, but being able to comprehend what he says can be of help sometimes too.

I don't believe for a second he spells that badly, when he uses IE spell, his grammar improves quite a bit too.

Suspicious no?

3. Checkout

Suspicious yes!  Ah, dear old Blaze - the place wouldn't be the same without him!

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I voted old Blaze. More character. Sticks out in a crowd. Less filling.

5. Checkout

Unanimous so far!  Keep 'em comin' in!

6. zappa

zappa Registered Member

I like spell check enabled for the young buck.  

7. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Bah you threw off our unanimous streak!!! Imprison the nonconformist!!! Do not let those who would disagree with the masses poison the minds of the many!!!

8. luv2bsecure

luv2bsecure Infrequent Poster

In fact, you're.....your'e.....you are....well, you're......
    UNPATRIOTIC!

9. zappa

zappa Registered Member

No, no.  It's just that my universal translator kicks in when interpreting his posts and kicks up my CPU to 100%.  It works real hard to extrapolate.  

ieSpell is a necessary evil for his future.  Can you imagine MRBLAZE running MTV and the phonetic word description catching on and it becoming a world wide craze amongst those 30 and under?  

One word, HAVOC.

:D

10. Checkout

Whaddya mean, imagine?

11. luv2bsecure

Just an explanation:
    Maybe some outisde the USA missed my joke. Right now, and this is no lie, if you disagree with anything going on in the war on terror - to a good many people you are automatically labled by even HIGH RANKING officials in our government .......heck, why not say it -- people like DICK CHENEY. And the favorite label right now is "unpatriotic".....What's sad is that in our history, it was the ones willing to challenge the status quo, going all the way back to the Revolutionary War, who were labled "unpatriotic" - yet actually were, and are now recognized as, the TRUE PATRIOTS!

John

12. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

And it was the patriots who did it and/or involved with direct or indirect. But don't let the discussion get here politically, as that is against the TOS of this board. :)

13. luv2bsecure

This was really all meant as a joke, if you read my first post! But since you mentioned the TOS, I am sorry, but there are some things that cannot be separated from "politics" and right now, in my country, NOTHING CAN BE and that **includes** computer privacy and security, data security, ISPs and the new "no knock" security orders that enable the FBI to get what they want from an ISP, when they want it with NO need for a warrant. Is that "politics"? Is that a violation of the TOS? Well, with no disrespect intended, so be it.

John
    Luv2BSecure

14. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

Very, very serious. I do concur, but I thought this post was about [glow=yellow,2,300]MRBLAZE?[/glow] I voted for the old MRBLAZE. He can use his spell checker to write to someone else. I thought his spelling was because he types FAST and isn't too worried about the result. Rather endearing. He's made me laugh (for real), a good deep belly laugh which brings tears to the eyes and cleanses your soul! Always when needed! Thank you, MRBLAZE.

15. luv2bsecure

That's what I was saying, not having the old Mr. Blaze was just --- unpatriotic! That was the joke. I vote for the old. Unless we can't decipher at which point we just say BLAZE! crank up the spellcheck and fire 'er back!

John

16. zappa

zappa Registered Member

I got the joke and took it as a joke.  Seems clear.  No problem here.    

All funny in a good way.  Nothing personal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.