Unsure which forum SPYBOT QUSTION

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by futurefriend, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. futurefriend

futurefriend Registered Member

hello all, PLZ, unsure which forum, but am wonderIF anyone has encountered this proble, (i have had EVERYTIME) i try to use the new spybot1.2,(am back to useing spybot 1.1 until i find out whats wrong,thanks for the help,,F,F,

situation I run spybot 1.2 (downloaded on or from site) and EVERYTIME, it runs ok for a little bit then stops, freeze, -have re run 5 times,(see pict please) am wondering if this is from also running SPYWARE BLASTER, or cookie wall, NOT RUNNING adaware,STOPS SAME PLACE EVERTIME

Attached Files:

2. MickeyTheMan

MickeyTheMan Security Expert

Hi, there is a problem right now with v1.2 in that you need to go to excludes
    and exlude c2.lop until fix is provided

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Was just about to post this information - MTM is right on the money. :D

PepiMK is working on a fix for this issue - for more information you might try the official Spybot S & D forums at www.net-integration.net (there are several posts on this issue there).

EDIT: Thread moved to a more relevant forum. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

4. futurefriend

futurefriend Registered Member

WOWWWWW that worked GREAT,

i took out SPYBOT 1.2 and re installed spybot 1.1, then after seeing your reply I re downloaded,(online updates) Spybot 1.2 & DID AS U ADVISED, & NOW IT IS WORKING GREAT, by "'excluding that C2 lot that won't let a spy in will ito_Oam keeping the answer so i know what to do, TakeCare,"fu :rolleyes:tireFRIEND

5. MickeyTheMan

MickeyTheMan Security Expert

Unless you are already infected with lop and providing you are using spywareblaster, you do not need to conecern yourself with lop.
    Just stay awaw with urls that contains lop in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.