unknown IP: tds.diamondcs.com.au

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Art, Mar 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art

Art Guest

I tried two major ISPs DNS servers and was unable to resolve tds.diamondcs.com.au
    Is this site still alive and what is the IP address?
    I wonder if this address is intentionally blocked or has expired?

Thank you,

-Art

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

It's apparently down.

I'm pretty sure, what with the holiday weekend and stuff, that there weren't going to be any updates anyway (unless there was an emergency outbreak of something, of course).

I've posted to the TDS private forum about it (which is still working, BTW). Pete

3. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

To an extent, entering 202.6.126.12 into your 'Location' window will get you there (although not fully functionally).

From 'pchelp from GRC:" Looks like his domain's primary name server is
    offline.  The secondary seems to have a misconfigured zone record,
    naming effectively nonexistent servers as source-of-authority."

So basically, all that the situation entails is a simple DNS problem (or at least that's the way I read it). Pete

4. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

"Sorry for any inconvenience folks!, both ourselves and our ISP have been performing many upgrades over the last couple of weeks to improve the speed and performance of our servers and connections. Our connection to our ISP is already some 10x faster than it was this time last week , so all is going well, but as you are now aware, our ISP has made a little glitch with the DNS settings (they're allowed to make one mistake every 5 years I guess... ), but this will be sorted out within the next 6-12 hours (currently 3:30am Monday morning Perth time). It's a public holiday here today (Easter Monday) but we're all still working so rest assured everything will be back in working order shortly
    Once again we apologise for any inconvenience, and hope that everyone is having a safe and happy Easter break!

Best regards,
    Wayne

And there you have it, folks! Pete

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Yes! and with us all running for that IP to try it out....you can imagine the result :)
    Can asure you, they are still there and the radius update (manual) from there brings you waht you probably have already 12071 references.
    If you like to grab the update to 3.2.1. do yourself a favor close TDS and rename a moment your radius file to something else until you're ready installing the 3.2.1. update, rename the radius back and start TDS.
    Should go fine!
    Saw some nice new SS3 scripts included. Other features have still to look at test.
    NB: the version ID still says 3.2.0. after installing, but that's no problem.

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

And back on air via the normal link, so DNS problem solved.
    www.diamondcs.com.au works fine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.