Universal Snap Deploy works not right

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by daloki, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daloki

daloki Registered Member

Hello

Im running Universal Snap Deploy on Win XP SP2 in a Virtual Machine. I created an Master Image (XP SP2). First Time i can deploy the Image without any Problems! But a few Days later every PC which i want to poll the image hangs after reboot on a blank Screen.
    Acronis Software says in the Log: "Unable to create target file pciide.sys. (0x1D019D)
    So i don´t know why this error is coming and i created a new Virtual Machine with a new Acronis Snap Deploy installation. Also i created a new master image from a blank new installed XP Machine.
    Now a new Error come´s while i´m polling the Image called: "Client 192.168.0.215 is warning while the Deployment. (0x0)
    Tag = 0x9C5A16066A60D3B7. -> translated from german Snap Version.
    Can anybody help me with my Problem? :'(

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello daloki,

Thank you for using Acronis Disk Deploy software

Could you please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the logs files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.