Universal Restore with Enterprise Server 3633

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dlindner, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlindner

dlindner Registered Member

I have ATI enterprise 9.1 build 3633 and Universal Restore for enterprise server. I created a bootable CD-ROM and included the Enterprise server full version with Universal restore mode. However, no matter what machine I boot this CD-ROM to, the universal restore screen never appears when using the recovery wizard. According to the pdf it should appear right before the summary screen of the restore operation, yet it does not. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

2. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

Yep same here

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dlindner and jeremyotten,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please submit a request for technical support. Provide the information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. Please also provide the information confirming your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.)

We will provide you with a special ISO image which will help to resolve the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.