Uninstalled TI7 - Now getting error "Boot Drive (Partition) Not Found - HELP!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by michaeltee2004, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaeltee2004

michaeltee2004 Registered Member

Hello,

In attempting to remove TI7 from my system I did the following:

First I deleted my "secure zone" via the "Manage Secure Zone" wizard. I then rebooted and uninstalled the TI7 software. The process seemed to go smoothly but now when I try to reboot I get the following error message prior to XP booting: "Acronis Loader Fatel Error. Boot Drive (Partition) Not Found. Press < Enter > To Try To Reboot Your OS".

Thankfully when I press enter (as instructed), Windows XP (SP2) does reboot however I very much want to resolve this. If anyone can help me achieve a COMPLETE uninstall I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
    -Mike.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  2. michaeltee2004

michaeltee2004 Registered Member

RESOLVED: Uninstalled TI7 - Now getting error "Boot Drive (Partition) Not Found

Just to spare anyone the trouble of a reply, I've solved the issue on my own. Turns out I had forgotten to disable Norton GoBack prior to deleting my secure zone. After disabling GoBack I was able to reinstall TI7, create a new secure zone and THEN delete the secure zone and uninstall TI7 again... DUH! Sorry for the panic attack... LOL! :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.