Uninstalled TI7 - Now getting error "Boot Drive (Partition) Not Found - HELP!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by michaeltee2004, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaeltee2004

michaeltee2004 Registered Member

Hello,

In attempting to remove TI7 from my system I did the following:

First I deleted my "secure zone" via the "Manage Secure Zone" wizard. I then rebooted and uninstalled the TI7 software. The process seemed to go smoothly but now when I try to reboot I get the following error message prior to XP booting: "Acronis Loader Fatel Error. Boot Drive (Partition) Not Found. Press < Enter > To Try To Reboot Your OS".

Thankfully when I press enter (as instructed), Windows XP (SP2) does reboot however I very much want to resolve this. If anyone can help me achieve a COMPLETE uninstall I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks,
    -Mike.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  2. michaeltee2004

michaeltee2004 Registered Member

RESOLVED: Uninstalled TI7 - Now getting error "Boot Drive (Partition) Not Found

Just to spare anyone the trouble of a reply, I've solved the issue on my own. Turns out I had forgotten to disable Norton GoBack prior to deleting my secure zone. After disabling GoBack I was able to reinstall TI7, create a new secure zone and THEN delete the secure zone and uninstall TI7 again... DUH! Sorry for the panic attack... LOL! :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.