Uninstall

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Sheherazz, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheherazz

Sheherazz Guest

I used my Windows to remove program and there are still problems with your files. It did not remove the program completely. Is there an uninstall to your program? I have had too many problems with SpywareGuard and Blaster and want it gone. How do I go about this?

PS Already did a system restore and your stuff is still on my puter...

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Which program are you having trouble with: SpywareGuard or SpywareBlaster? (I'm guessing it may be SpywareGuard - there shouldn't be any potential problems uninstalling SpywareBlaster.)

Also, I would love if you could post your problems - it could help me identify what may be causing them (it may/may not be SpywareBlaster/Guard) and could help me fix them for future versions. :)

Also please be warned: There are some companies trying to cash-in on both names by offering programs named very similar, or the same, as SpywareBlaster and SpywareGuard. Did you originally download both apps from javacoolsoftware.com?

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.