Uninstall Spyware 2.6.1

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Shorepick, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shorepick

Shorepick Registered Member

:( I'm trying to uninstall Version 2.6.1. Used Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel. It no longer appears there but appears in Start/Programs/Spyware/Blaster. When Click on program it starts to install and starts a connfiguring of Microsoft Publisher 2002 and goes in a loop until I cancel upon which it gives error message Error: 1402 Cannot open the registry key.

All I want to do is uninstall this SpywareBlaster. Based on not having an uninstall executable in the program and it no longer appearing as a removeable program in he Control Panel, what can I do to uninstall from my PC?
    Thankso_O

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello Shorepick,

Go to Program files, SpywareBlaster, and look for unins000.exe. Double click this file and see if you can uninstall.

3. Shorepick

Shorepick Registered Member

Rojor,
    Thanks for the quick reply. No luck however as after double click on unins.000ans dselecting the SpywareBlaster program to open it with it goes into the same loop as described.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.