uninstall prevx with license then install it again

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by thrusher, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thrusher

thrusher Registered Member

hi, i want to uninstall prevx 3.0 with license because i think that its not detecting anything compared with the unregistered version of my prevx 3.0. I want to make a clean install again and enter its licence once more. I was wondering how to do this? Is the license just a one time entered license or could I enter it again in my laptop once i reinstalled prevx. Thx. Hope you will respond immediately as I really need to do this ASAP....

2. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Hi thrusher and welcome to the Official Prevx Support forum!

Save your key then Uninstall via Add/Remove then reboot then install the latest version after the learning scan you can enter your license key again without problems on the same machine!

http://info.prevx.com/downloadcsi.asp

HTH,

TH

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  3. thrusher

thrusher Registered Member

error chk008: It is not possible to remove another system from this license at this t

hello, im trying to deactivate a license because im going to reformat it because of virus. i have a license prevx, and i want to reinstall it but i cant deactivate. this is annoying...im expecting that i have full control of my licensed softwares....can you help me?

4. kasperking

kasperking Registered Member

5. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Re: error chk008: It is not possible to remove another system from this license at this t

Can you send me a PM with your license key? I'll get it sorted ASAP :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.