I am using Microsoft FP98 to publish the pages on my web site. Yesterday I noticed that EVERY page now has ads on the bottom. I have no idea how the got there. Even the pages that do not use outside services (counters, trackers, banners etc) are infected. I used Spybot and Adaware and they found a doubleclick cookie which was removed from my system. However, when I go to the web pages now, the ads are gone but a white empty box remains. Some boxes are empty, and others contain an error message: Action cancelled. Internet Explorer cannot link to the web page you requested. I can't figure out how to get rid of the box. Since I don't know how this happened to begin with, I need to figure out how, then why, and take precautions not to have it happen again. When I view the pages in MSFP, I do not see an box or ads. The html coding looks normal and I do not see any code added. PS: I have Spyblocker, Spywareguard and SpywareBlaster installed, and this still occurred. It has me worried. If these programs can't stop such nonsense....then what. The web pages are published on Tripod and I wonder if they are responsible. I have emailed them, but as yet am waiting for an answer. I need help please. Thank you.