"Unexpected Error" - FileChecker/IDBlasterPlus

Discussion in 'FileChecker & ID-Blaster Forum' started by deadmanschest, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadmanschest

deadmanschest Registered Member

:) hi all;

I post below a screencapture of an "Unexpected Error" window that occurs when I try start FileChecker 1.7.

I get the same error on FileChecker Tutourial. I also get on ID Blaster Plus 2.0....but didn't bother with the pics...

I run IDBlaster 1.0 with no problems. Each of IDBlasterPlus and FileChecker worked before...

The OS is WinME, but I have IERadicated Internet Explorer.

Its been a while since I last ran either of IDBlaster Plus or FileChecker, and I cannot recall if it was before or after I nuked IE......

It certainly could be linked to nuking IE, however, any ideas on what might be missing from my System that each of IDBlasterPlus and FileChecker need?

Thanks, and no rush ...

:) dmc

Attached Files:

2. deadmanschest

deadmanschest Registered Member

3. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

deadmanschest,

Hey, good work. I still have the same problem with ID-blaster and Spyblocker. Expect the unexpected....and I use Opera too, have cut-off Internet Explorer as well...
    working on this issue.

Ari

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.