Unable to Restore .tib

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Dell Latitude D610, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burned .tib to cd.

Unable to restore tib from XP due to files in use error.

Reboot into Acronis Startup Recovery Manager -- when select Start machine just reboots.

Same result when using bootable rescue media. -- when you select start -- the machine just reboots.

2. Update -- i read in another post to try the F11 quiet.

Did not work.

I also read that someone had sudo success with a safe version of the bootable media.

I am also able to get farther via. this method.

Can I swap the CD's after I boot so I can access the backup tib. Currently while booting with the safe version I can only browse C. I only have one partition set up so that means i need to access my tib via other means.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Dell Latitude D610,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure that you use the latest build (937) of Acronis True Image 8.0 which is available at: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/

To get access to updates you should create an account at:
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/
    then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

Please note that you should create new Bootable Rescue CD after installing the update.

If the problem still persists with the latest build of Acronis True Image 8.0 then please provide me with the more detailed information on the problem.

What exactly happens when you are trying to restore an image from under Windows?

What exactly happens when you are trying to restore an image when booted from Bootable Rescue CD?

Have you received any error messages? What exact error messages?

Please describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

What operating system is installed on your PC?

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.