Unable to restore hard drive

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by joejccva, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joejccva

joejccva Registered Member

I need to restore the image that I created earlier this year, but when I boot off the Acronis Boot CD that I created it says Acronis does not support drives with dynamic disks or EZ drives. But I don't have any dynamic drives or anything. Not sure what it's talking about.

Help please.

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

I don't have an answer but it might help others if you say what version and build number of TI you have.

3. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

To expand on what Ralphie said, tell us what sort of computer you have (brand, CPU, motherboard, SATA or IDE hard drives, RAID, etc. as much as you know). What operating system and how were the hard drive(s) partitioned and formatted. Where did you make the image to and where are you restoring it from?

Acronis TrueImage Home doesn't support dynamic disks under Windows XP, only basic disks.

4. bobvk

bobvk Registered Member

Hi, Do you have norton go back or a similar program installed? Same thing happened to me until I disabled goback. after that, all went fine. Hope that helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.