Unable to Restore from bootmedia

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by A|ex, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A|ex

A|ex Registered Member

whenever i go to click restore the whole bootmedia locks up, i am able to browse the folders etc

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello A|ex,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

First of all please make sure that your bootable cd has been created with the latest build (2302) of Acronis True Image 9.0. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product.

If the problem remains please create the sysinfo.txt file (please see Acronis Help Post for the instructions) and send it to Acronis Support along with the link to this thread. This will allow us to investigate the problem thoroughly.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. A|ex

A|ex Registered Member

how do i create a sys...txt file if i dont use acronis in windows?i posted a longer comment to your technical support, i am using acronis true image 8 corp latest build

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello A|ex,

You can create the sysinfo.txt file without the installation of Acronis software, you should only have Acronis bootable CD. Could you please also let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter to Acronis Support Team?

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.