Unable to reboot after re-installing Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 Update

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by riversdale, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riversdale

riversdale Registered Member

I reformatted one of my removable hard drives and so had to re-install my former applications including ADDS 9.0 Update. As I did not have prpgram on a disk, I had to re-download it from the Acronis web site. After installation and the making of the five re-bootable disks, I re-booted but got a message that Acronis could not find the information about my OS and that I should insert the disk containing that information. So I inserted the bootable disk #1. Computer kept asking for the other disks to be inserted and I finally ended up in the page for creating partitions, which I did not want to do..I re-booted but kept getting the same eequest for the disk containing information about my OS. Finally I put in my Windows 2000 Professional CD, but to no avail. Later on, upon rebooting, computer started to load but then got stuck on a line reading 'Verifying DMI Pool Data.'
    Can someone please tell me what to do to solve this problem? I have already sent two emails to Acronis Support but have got no responce so far.

Thank you.

2. joker123

joker123 Guest

I have the same problem after tying to partition the hard drive after installiing.
    I cant boot now and the support sucks.
    dont know what to do ?

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello riversdale and joker123,

Can you please send me a private message with your email address from which you have contacted support@acronis.com?

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

Acronis, Inc.
    395 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
    South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA
    http://www.acronis.com/

Acronis support department
    e-mail: support@acronis.com

Acronis... compute with confidence

4. Can somebody let me know if Acronis responded correctly. Did the problem get resolved?

We are considerating a purchase of this product.

My email is mic @ aloha.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.