Unable to "Enable All Protection" in IE

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by HuskieB, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskieB

HuskieB Registered Member

All were removed as requested. Did as instructed. 209 were unprotected and all reappeared as Always Block in Managed Websites.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

While I was hoping you would say that....it does not answer the root of the problem unfortunately :doubt:

Just to double check....If you open Spywareblaster do you see 0(zero) or 209 items in regards to protection disabled ?

If you see 209 items....but you still see them in IE's Managed Websites....We have gone the long way around the barn for me to now say you have the same problem that has been mentioned above in regards to Cookie Pal users. The Spywareblaster protection is being properly placed in the registry which can be seen via IE Managed Websites but it is being prevented from displaying properly in SB either by an external program or some policy setting via the registry IMHO.

3. HuskieB

HuskieB Registered Member

209 items have protection disabled in SB. I don't care if it is a "false positive" displayed in SB if IE Manage Sites prevents cookie installation.

Since I don't have Cookie Pal, I hope SB technicians figure out this issue with their next revision.

Now it looks like we're back to my request to reinstall a previous version of SB. I appreciate all of your help.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

They are not False positives in SB. IMHO this is an issue caused either by an external program on your machine or some policy setting via the registry in regards to your User settings\Registry problem.
    Same answer as above.

I'll let someone else deal with you on that request.
    Your Welcome :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.