U.S. Congressmen Accuse China of Hacking Their Computers

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Dogbiscuit, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogbiscuit

Dogbiscuit Guest

Article

2. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscent...links_congressmens_cyberattacks_to_china.html

Security experts aren't so sure about this claim yet. My opinion is that it's fairly likely it came from the Chinese. The U.S and China do this to each other on a daily basis, it's nothing more than normal intelligence-gathering. If the Chinese government was behind this particular attack, it was a good day for them. The U.S will get their turn at it and succeed too.

3. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Governments will tend to blame others for their inadequacies in order to ensure more funding is given in the next budget.

There's been a 'security breach' so that means we need $2 billion more spent on 'enhancing security and intelligence'.

People have also become so confused about the word 'evidence'. It used to mean something you could see, hear or touch. Most governments now use of word 'evidence' when really all they are doing is 'promising it's true'.

Rather than they have 'evidence' it was someone else, they really mean they 'promise' it was someone else.

I will sleep safely at night knowing that China, Norway, Germany, Cuba and every other country out there are all dicking around on computers with the other.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I'm sure that someone is accusing someone else of this, that, or the other daily. I am also quite certain we can't solve all of the political problems in the world on these forums.
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/tos.php

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.