Two LNS being started

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Iangh, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iangh

Iangh Registered Member

My LNS is booting up with an extra version. The second version has no filter control or anything. I'm getting fed-up of having to close the second one that boots into the 'Welcome' screen.

Any ideas how to stop this occurring.

Ian

2. Thomas M

Thomas M Registered Member

Have you installed the LNSSVC.exe service? You can check in the list of running processes.
    If yes, you must disable "Automatic start" in the Options window of LnS! This prevents a double start of LnS ;-)

Thomas :)

3. Oddbod

Oddbod Guest

Hi,

I had the same problem, & i just used a startup manager (the one in TuneUp Utils) to untick the LNS entry which then means it is only loaded once if you are using the service to load it.

4. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

As Thomas M said, you don’t need third party software to disable a starting of Look ‘n’ Stop, just access ‘Options’ screen in Look ‘n’ Stop GUI and select ‘None’ for ‘Automatic start’

5. Iangh

Iangh Registered Member

I've changed my main LNS from system to start. If another one pops-up again I will change that to None as suggested.

Thanks
    Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.