Two issues with TI 2009

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by WebMaximus, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebMaximus

WebMaximus Registered Member

Hi,

I have two questions/problems with TI 2009, first sometimes (but not always and haven't been able to find any real pattern) when my scheduled backup task is running the CPU utilization goes to 100% and the computer almost freezes but the task keeps running and once completed everything is back to normal. I have checked in the settings for the backup task that the backup priority is set to 'Normal' and I have even tried setting it to below normal but to no avail. Anyone else noticed this, is it a known problem and is there any fix for it?

Then the second thing is about consolidation, I tried consolidating my backup archive consisting of a full backup and maybe about 6-7 incremental backups where I chose to only keep two of the backups. The consolidation went just fine but afterwards my backup task failed when it got to the validation part saying it couldn't find the file and when checking the logfile it appeared as if it had tried using one of the incremental backup files that I chose to not keep when doing the consolidation. I've seen other problems as well where the application loses track of what next incremental file name should be so I think this needs to be looked at for a future fix/service pack.

Thanks in advance for any input regarding these two things!

//Richard

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Richard,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

I may recommend you to use our Live Chat service here. Please ask any Live chat operator to provide you with SnapAPI file build #380 and with a file to update your scheduler.

The issue should be solved. Otherwise, we need some diagnostic files.

Thank you.

--

Oleg Lee

3. WebMaximus

WebMaximus Registered Member

Thanks Oleg, I'll try that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.