Tweakall feature -> tweak you offline

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by *Ari*, May 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Hi everyone at wilders again

It´s very nice to be online all over, - after restoring my personal puter. Happens sometimes - you try to keep it up as new; next you notice all must be restored. My 12 years old cousin took a visit and he liked to drive "Need4Speed" on my puter and I got an excellent idea how to disable everything else but that particular game......how come.....I did not read the instructions for the feature and did disable all exe extensions except Need4Speed hehe and afterwards I noticed I was not able to access anywhere myself either......I forgot to create a new profile where I was suppose to do that trick. No matter what did I do, access denied. I tried to hit registry backup - no effect, access denied. I went to DOS, I found nothing wrong. I was not able to access on that Tweakall feature either anymore. Only thing worked was Explorer. So I copied alot of things from partition C to partition D and did format C. Installed "Lite98" OS and tens of small programs and did tens of registry and startup tweaks and simsalabim, all is fine. Also old images helped me alot. Unfortunately I did not have "Ghost" image.

Nice to read all your postings. Have a happy spring wilders people ! :)

Tweak All for Win 95/98, version 1.1.0.0 [ read the instructions first]

Ari

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

ouch, well glad u r back mate!!

3. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Thank You Detox friend

I wish everyone got a chance to learn something about M$ - Dos and win registry plus everything else....because knowledge brings some kind of relief, experience......and assurance for computing; but sure I can not know all of this yet....let´s learn more together ;) right ?
    By the way, one more word about Tweakall....I do not recommend that except for advanced users, it´s a very fine program.

-Ari

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I better stay away then :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.