Trustport 2015 line released

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by marciocruz, Jan 16, 2015.

1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Had a issue with updating and contacted their support. Within 4 hours they were remoted in an had issue resolved. Outstanding service.

2. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

Since I do not want to create a new thread, I am bumping this thread. Moderators may edit the title to something general. Looks like they no longer use the version number in their products.

I used their products in one of my systems about 5 years back and was pretty satisfied. They seem to be continuing the good work.

Are they only being tested by Virus Bulletin? Their Virus Bulletin performance is pretty impressive, of course thanks to the presence of two very good engines. Are their using Avast & Bitdefender now, after AVG-Avast merger?

Their pricing is also very much excellent. In India I can see that their Antivirus is priced at USD 5.03, Internet Security at USD 6.03 & Total Protection at USD 7.25. Thinking about recommending TrustPort to a friend of mine who is not a fan of free AV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.