Trusted Group in Tiny firewall pro

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by add2plus, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. add2plus

add2plus Registered Member

Tiny firewall pro have 2 special groups: Trusted group and TrustedServices group, both of them have unlimited system privilege, unlimited access to network, unlimited access to all files. Under default condition, these 2 groups contain many applications, most of them are from windows.

now, I have a question. Are all of the applications in Trusted group and TrustedServices group safe?? are they trustworthy??
    why tiny firewall put so many apps in these 2 group in default?

2. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

I have not used "Tiny firewall" for quite some time. But I think the answer to this is really down to a fact that on default installation, the firewall is trying to be as less probmatic as possible, giving a lot of allowance to windows applications and "user" applications (found on installation), so as not to cause any problems. As with mosts installations of protection software, a need to tighten the rules (to ones own config/need is required)

Are these all "trustworthy",,... this can depend on your installation,.. was your PC completely clean on the initial installation of tiny?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.