Trusted Group in Tiny firewall pro

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by add2plus, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. add2plus

add2plus Registered Member

Tiny firewall pro have 2 special groups: Trusted group and TrustedServices group, both of them have unlimited system privilege, unlimited access to network, unlimited access to all files. Under default condition, these 2 groups contain many applications, most of them are from windows.

now, I have a question. Are all of the applications in Trusted group and TrustedServices group safe?? are they trustworthy??
    why tiny firewall put so many apps in these 2 group in default?

2. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

I have not used "Tiny firewall" for quite some time. But I think the answer to this is really down to a fact that on default installation, the firewall is trying to be as less probmatic as possible, giving a lot of allowance to windows applications and "user" applications (found on installation), so as not to cause any problems. As with mosts installations of protection software, a need to tighten the rules (to ones own config/need is required)

Are these all "trustworthy",,... this can depend on your installation,.. was your PC completely clean on the initial installation of tiny?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.