TrueImage Deluxe problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by xerces8, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xerces8

xerces8 Registered Member

Hi!

I got Acronis TrueImage Deluxe (1.0 build 57) from a PC-Format magazine, installed it and created a boot CD.

The problems :
    - it does not boot, unless I disconnect my USB DVD burner from the PC
    - it does not create an image to another partition. Details :
    - I have partitions C,D,E and a few linux and unused space.
    - I tried to image C to a file on D (more than enough space is free)
    - so I selected "Creare Image", selected the C partition, selected "Store in fixed disc" and lastly I selected D as destination, set the filename to "D:\img1.tib", but When I clicked NEXT, I got an arror dialog saying :
    The file name, location or format "D:\img1.tib" is not valid. Please type the file name or location in the correct format.

- what is wrong ? How to proceed ?

- I also tried to save the image to a DVD+RW, but it is ejected and a dialog ask for an empty CD. Does it not support DVDs ? In 2005 ?

I must say I am greatly disappointed.

Sincerely,
    xerces8

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello xerces8,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to provide technical support to customers who are using Acronis True Image Deluxe because we have a new version and do not develop the old one anymore.

However, you may try a trial version of Acronis True Image 8.0 and see whether your problems persist.

You can found the information about featureson Acronis web-site.

If you decide to keep Acronis True Image 8.0 after the trial period, you can purchase an upgrade.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.