TrueCrypt help please

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by truthseeker, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthseeker

truthseeker Former Poster

Hello TrueCrypters, can you please help me. I am asking here because I know there are so many experienced security people here that are experienced in using TrueCrypt.

I have a 1GB USB Stick in my USB port that I want to use for my private DOC files and private data files and for my Firefox cache, cookies and internet activity. Also would love for my 2 email programs (Thunderbird and Windows Mail) to use the Truecrypt 1GB USB stick for storing my emails.

Is this possible to set up using TrueCrypt? If so, can someone please be kind enough to give me a step by step instruction in how to set up Firefox to use my USB Stick as its cache and cookies location, and my emails, and how to setup Truecrypt to use my 1GB USB stick?

(Please don't recommend I encrypt my whole 250GB worth of data on my C: drive, that is not what I want to do, besides it would take ages to encrypt. I just want to setup my 1GB USB Stick to store a few DOC files, and Firefox activity and Emails.)

Thank you very much.

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

_oogle encrypt usb stick truecrypt Truthseeker. Your question has been asked (and addressed) many time's before.

S

3. truthseeker

truthseeker Former Poster

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.