Truecrypt forum.. brainless, please comment

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by TECHWG, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

You can not make any posts, unless you have an email which you pay for. Oh Because you have a free email address, with googlemail, your refused to make posts. Guess what, people on yahoo can pay for their email to get more space, but they are blocked too. I say if you have any questions or comments, Send them an email about it, dont even bother with their forum. If they want to force people to find somewhere to buy an email address, then i say you fill up their inbox. I can not post, and im not going to buy an email somewhere in the hopes that it will work with their stupid filters they have placed on there.

THis is not the way to stop spam, the right way is called a captcha, or email validation. I am not going to pay, to attempt to gain posting access on that idiotic forum.

Whats your thoughts on this madness?

2. naplot

naplot Registered Member

IMO they just blocked a bunch of popular free email address but you can give your job address or finding whatever address that could bypass that.

3. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

To all,

We're not about to be drawn into interforum venting over how someone else decides to run their operation. If one has a problem with how any specific group approaches things, raise the issue directly with them, have someone else do it if you can't, or simply move on to more hospitable surrounding. Life's too short for this type of thing.

Thread closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.