True Image Windows Server Echo - Event log error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by acclaimevents, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acclaimevents

acclaimevents Registered Member

Event Type: Information
    Event Source: Acronis*True*Image*Echo*Server
    Event Category: Services
    Event ID: 1
    Date: 27/05/2009
    Time: 10:56:07
    User: N/A
    Computer: SUKACM07
    Description:
    Error reading the file. (0x40001)
    function = "ReadFile"
    Tag = 0x7CEB2CDC9FB12027
    Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service (0xFFF0)
    code = 800705AA)
    Tag = 0xBD28FDBD64EDB8AF

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello acclaimevents,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows

Can you please describe the issue in more details? Do you receive any error messages in Acronis True Image error logs? Do you perform backup or restore operation?

Please include error log from Acronis software to your next reply.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

3. acclaimevents

acclaimevents Registered Member

Hi,

I get this during a backup Validation.

The message I get from True image is:

E00640001 'Error Reading File'

If i press retry then it will continue with the validation and will complete successfully but the validation takes 8 hours and we get the message at 1am each morning.

Is there a way that Acronis can ignore this message a do the retry by itself ( I do have 'If error occurs then retry in x mins) But that does not seem to work for us.

Thanks

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello acclaimevents,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows

First of all please make sure that you are using the latest build of the program. Check it in Help -> About. You can always download the latest build of the program from your account under Registered Products.

I would recommend you check the disks for errors, then recreate backup archive and see if the issue persists:

- Go to the Command Prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd)
    - Enter the command: "chkdsk DISK: /r" (where DISK is the partition letter you need to check) for every partition that is visible in My Computer. Please note, that checking the C: drive may require you to reboot the machine.

Where do you store the backup archives? Also please attach the last log file created to your next reply.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

5. bhouston1

bhouston1 Registered Member

Hi Dmitry,

Searching on "800705AA" brings up three instances of this error "Insufficient system resournces exist to complete the requested service (0xFFF0)."

Each time you request lots of information from the user; however you never say what this message means and what causes it. :(

Could you please tell us what this message means and what can cause it to occur?

Thank you!
    Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.