True Image Server 9.1 for Linux Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by GlobalAccess, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlobalAccess

GlobalAccess Registered Member

I installed Acronis True Image Server 9.1 for Linux on Suse Linux Enterprise Server 9 and wanted to backup my SLES System to a samba network located in my network.

That was the result, and I dont know what it means if he says that Snapshot of the Volume could not be created. What can I do?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello GlobalAccess,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Linux Server Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure that you use the latest build (3563) of German version of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux which is available at: http://www.acronis.de/enterprise/support/updates/

If the problem persists with the latest build, please download the Linux System Report utility available from http://www.acronis.com/files/support/sysinfo.tar

Please do the following in order to create the report:

1. Unpack the archive: # tar xvf sysinfo.tar
    2. Make the script executable: # chmod +x sysinfo
    3. Run the executable: # ./sysinfo

Please submit a request for technical support. Please indicate that you want to contact Marian Fadeeva in the heading of the request. Attach the collected file and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

3. Andreas Maier

Andreas Maier Registered Member

I have the same problem with the lastest german version build 3563. With the latest english build 3625 the problem is gone. I can't download any english products. The serial number is for german only.

When will the german build be released? Is there a chance to get the english version with the registered german serial number?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Linux Server Disk Backup Software.

We recommend you to wait few days more. The German version of the latest update will be available very soon.

However, if you still want to get an english version of the latest build then please submit a request for technical support. Attach the information about your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.) to your request along with the link to this thread. We will provide you with the English update.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

5. GlobalAccess

GlobalAccess Registered Member

Hello Acronis Support,

Thank you for the quick answer. It worked out fine with the latest build.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.