True Image & Raid

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by darkcyber, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkcyber

darkcyber Registered Member

Ok, I've just gotten burned using Norton Ghost.

Will True Image support raid backups?

I have 2 36 gig SATA raptors in a raid stripe and want to know will True Image make a backup of this and also restore it?

Norton Ghost made the backup but will not restore it and they state it does not support raid on their web site.

Thanks!

2. paulM123

paulM123 Guest

Hello
    I had the same problem with ghost 9. I have a raid 0 setup and ghost did a great backup, but would not perform a disaster recovery.
    True Image, on the other hand, recognized the raid setup just fine. I made a bootable recovery CD and booted to it as a test. I then restored from a USB external drive.
    Goos luck

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello darkcyber,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, Acronis True Image 9.0 supports all levels of RAID arrays along with the wide variety of modern RAID controllers.

I recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 to make sure that the software works fine on your particular hardware configuration.

You can find more information on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 in the respective User's Guide.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Please also note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.