True Image Not Working....

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by aaacronisuser101, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaacronisuser101

aaacronisuser101 Registered Member

I need to make an image of my failing hard drive so I downloaded your trial. I went through the wizard. I put the SATA bad hard drive (Seagate 320) in an enclosure and attached it (drive L) and a Maxtor One Touch III drive F) to USB ports. I tried making a mirror image of drive L to be put on drive F. But at the end of the process I got a message "no items found". I tried several times with the same response.

So then I decided to test out whether my 'bad hard drive' was the problem. So instead of backing *it* up, I tried to back up my C drive on my new computer and got the same message.

I wrote to tech support yesterday a.m. but never got a response all day yesterday or today.

Any suggestions what is going wrong with the process?

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Did you disconnect the Seagate 320 in the USB enclosure before trying to backup C?

What brand and model of computer is this?

When you start TI, can you see the Maxtor III USB drive in the list of drives to backup and the list of destination drives?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.