True Image Home 9 service application error 0xc0000142

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by microbob, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. microbob

microbob Registered Member

I just purchased and installed TI 9 Home and when running scheduled backups I am getting this error. Reinstalling did not fix this problem. Any suggestions on what to do to fix it?

Attached Files:

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

Is this the latest build (3677) of ver 9? What is your destination drive - network, usb, firewire, internal?

3. microbob

I'm running the latest version 3677. I have a C that is partitioned with a G drive that I'm backing up to a internal IDE hard Drive that is my F Drive.

4. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

What other programs do you have running in the background that might be causing a problem ? Go Back is a possibility.
    Make sure that you installed TI for all users. Also have a look through services that are running but are not needed.
    Putting the whole error message into a search engine such as Google may turn up something that you may recognise eg. does PC anywhere host service ring a bell?

Xpilot

5. microbob

Thanks Xpiolt, Your suggestion of turning off Services running in the backround worked.

I'm not sure which service that was causing ATI 9 not running scheduled backups, But turning most of theses off fixed my problem.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.