True Image Home 2009 Questions

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by muzicman82, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muzicman82

muzicman82 Registered Member

I've setup a backup task as Incremental and selected folders I want to backup.

The first time this ran, it completed successfully and created a full backup. I set this to create the file "Backup.tib".

The second time this ran, the log shows it completed successfully, but there are no new backup archives.

Does this program do the incremental backup within the same full backup archive, or is it supposed to create new TIB files for each incremental backup? If it is supposed to create new TIB files, why isn't it doing that? Do I have to setup a naming convention?

Also, my backup was supposed to do a bunch of folders from three partitions. On the C and V drives, it was supposed to backup my entire user folder, and just random folders on D drive. It did this on the first run.

When I edit the backup task, the C and V user folders I selected are no longer checked, while the D drive folders remain checked. What's going wrong here?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello muzicman82,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

The issue needs a closer investigation. Contact Acronis Customer Service Department here

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.