True Image has encountered a problem and needs to close....

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Whatthe?, Aug 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whatthe?

Whatthe? Registered Member

I just purchased TI8 which claims to be compatible with XP. I've tried to create an image on more than 1 PC and each time I recieve this error.

Just to be sure that Nero or Norton were not the culprits I put on the OS and ran all of the critical system updates - still getting the same error message.

Has anyone out there had a chance to use TI8 and if so have you encountered the same??

I do not have any printer or burner software installed.....

2. hazy626

hazy626 Guest

Yes I have. I sent an email with this condition a week ago and have not received a response. Except for the auto-responder program that my email was received. Based on the current level of user dissatifaction, I don't expect to ever get a response.

My work around was to not use the installed version because all Windows OSs are too dynamic. TI8 can't keep track of stuff and crashes. I uninstalled and reinstalled TI8 with the same results but in different points in the back up process. I boot to the TI Boot Disk and clone and image from there.

I have not restored from an image yet but I don't expect it to be successful. I will try this weekend and let you know, if you're interested.

Good Luck.

3. Whatthe?

Whatthe? Registered Member

Yes, I too rec'd the autoreply and nothing else yet. I uninstalled TI8 and reinstalled the upgraded TI6, and now I'm not getting shut down, I'm just burning coasters again - arrrrggghh - this is VERY frustrating! I will try the imaging from the boot disk and see what happens..... I'm getting scared :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.